More information coming soon
Owing to shortages of the flu vaccine we will shortly be asking customers to request the 2021 influenza vaccine using an online booking form.
In line with HSE guidelines "at risk" groups will be given priority.
You are in an at-risk group if you:
- are a child aged 2 to 12
- are 65 years of age and over
- are pregnant
- live in a nursing home or other long-term care facility
- have a long-term medical condition – for example, a heart, lung, kidney or neurological disease or cancer
- have a weak immune system – for example, if you have diabetes or you're having chemotherapy
- are a child with a moderate to severe neurodevelopmental disorder such as cerebral palsy
- are obese who have a body mass index (BMI) of over 40
- were born with Down syndrome
From the HSE website : "At risk groups"