Creating career and partnership opportunities for GP’s.
Centric Health is currently hiring a trained GP to join our team, Long-term, in The Cottage Surgery, Cavan. Starting December 2019. The Cottage Surgery, Cavan has a full ancillary support staff including:
2 GP’s, 2 Practice Nurse and 3 Administrative staff.
Benefits you will receive include;
* Competitive initial compensation package
* A progressive and transparent career pathway to include partnership in a group practice with the further financial benefits that accrue
* Significant support in the provision of Professional development
* Flexibility around work-life balance that comes from working in a group practice
* Support on a wide range of ‘day to day’ practice operational issues with the aim of reducing administrative workload
* Comprehensive operational and clinical support enabling your patients to have the best possible care experience
We are open to nurturing any special interests you may have including:
* Support towards continuous professional development with the opportunity to nurture your GP special interest
Our Values are;
The Power of The Team
Courage to fulfill our potential
Relationships built on trust
Pride in what we do – humility in how we do it.
Please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or call Esther Muldowney on 0867793371 to arrange a meeting with our GP partners.
“Striving to keep people healthy in their own community”