Occupational health means promoting the physical and mental wellbeing of your staff, while minimising the impact of injury and illness.
Managing your employees’ occupational health
At Centric Health, our occupational health service helps organisations promote the physical and mental wellbeing of their employees, while minimising the impact of workplace injury, illness, and related business costs.
We provide a modern, professional and holistic approach, while assisting employers in complying with health and safety and employment legislation.
All Centric Health practices provide a wide range of such services to both small and large businesses.
- pre-employment medicals including spirometry and audiometry;
- workplace absenteeism: employee assessment where there is a concern about
prolonged absence from work, or other medical related issues. A confidential report will be supplied afterwards;
- health and safety related vaccinations depending on risk identification and assessment;
- annual influenza vaccination in September/October to minimise absences during winter;
- vaccinations for business travel;
- advisory service for industries.
To avail of these services, or to obtain a tailor-made package for your employees, please contact the practice manager at your preferred Centric Health location – they can coordinate access to multiple Centric Health practices if required.