Centric Specialist Care gives patients faster and high quality access to GP specialist services in local communities either by self referring themselves or through GP referral.
GP Specialist Services include:
- Dermatology and skin procedures
- Sexual, women’s and reproductive health
- Minor surgery (including vasectomy)
- Musculoskeletal and pain management
- Cardiometabolic Health screening
- Heart care at Home
- Covid 19 PCR Swab and Antibody Testing.
Patients benefit from:
- Rapid access to clinical management in specialties with traditionally long wait times
- Reduced overall costs to our patients
- High quality results comparable to traditional hospital alternatives
- Improved patient experience
- Community based clinic – an excellent alternative to a hospital setting for minor procedures, particularly facing the Covid19 pandemic.
All services are delivered by multidisciplinary teams of Nurses, GPs and allied healthcare professionals supported by acute sector Consultants.