Radiology Administrator, Global Diagnostics
Global Diagnostics is currently recruiting for a part time Radiology Administrator
Contract: Part Time, Permanent
Hours: 20 hours per week, Monday-Friday 9am-1pm
Location: Global Diagnostics Balally, Dublin 16
The successful candidates will be responsible for, but not limited to the following:
• Manage the Global phone system dealing with all patient/ referrer/clinic or client queries
• Become main liaison for local teams across all contract sites.
• Implement and reporting of KPI’s per site
• Participate in ad hoc audit compilation, review and reporting.
• Provide administrative and operations support to the ROM
• Assist with public patient waiting lists including calling and appointing
• Participation in operations meeting
• A motivated individual with previous experience of working on their own initiative
• Highly organised and able to deal with several tasks simultaneously.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and telephone skills.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Friendly and professional manner and confidence in working with people at all levels in a company.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Flexibility in approach to work.
• Flexibility in availability to work
• Ability to be discreet and act in a confident manner when necessary.
• Ability to learn quickly
• Computer literate in Word/ Excel/ PowerPoint/ E-mail.
• Previous knowledge of a RISPACS system is beneficial but not essential
• Maintain all records of patient confidentially
Please forward CV applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Centric Health is an equal opportunities employer.