Radiographer, Global Diagnostics
Contract: Part time, Permanent
Hours: 10-30 hours per week, Monday-Sunday
Location: Swiftcare Clinic, Balally, Dublin 16
• To be responsible for the production of high quality images in accordance with Global Diagnostics (GD) procedures and protocols
• To provide a quality service for all our patients by ensuring that every patient is treated as an individual with courtesy, kindness, efficiency, efficacy and confidentiality.
• To maintain accurate patient data entry and management of the appropriate RIS/PACS system.
• To adhere to the GD Clinical Communication Policy ensuring safe effective communication between radiographers, sonographers & radiologists and radiographers, sonographers & local clinical teams.
• To maintain active registration with CORU
• To keep up-to-date with current techniques and protocols in GD and to take part in in-service training, team days as required or to provide certificate on completion of external training courses. To actively participate in Continued Professional Development
Required experience and qualifications:
• Degree in Diagnostic Radiography
• CORU registration
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Dynamic and motivated with the highest standards of clinical practice
• An ability to work independently
• Compliance with organisational policies, procedures and protocols, including Quality Assurance and Key Performance Indicators
Please forward CV applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Centric Health is an equal opportunities employer.