Centric Health is seeking full and part time Practice Nurses in Ireland
Centric Health’s Primary Care team of nurses throughout Ireland work with our Doctors and support staff to constantly improve our patient care and outcomes. As we expand into new communities, we are looking for nurses who share our skill, passion, empathy and ambition to put our patients at the heart of everything we do.
Day to day activities are varied, including but not limited to immunisations, screening, health promotion, phlebotomy, weight management, smoking cessation, women's health, men's health, antenatal & postnatal care, wound management, travel vaccinations, cryotherapy, counselling, stress management, ear care, management of chronic conditions such as asthma, COPD, diabetes, cardiovascular disease, eczema treatment, as well as clinical audits and continuous improvement of practice protocols.
- Registration with NMBI on the active register
- Practice nurse experience essential
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Eligible to live and work in Ireland
- Dual qualified nurse/midwives & paediatric nurses very welcome
- Friendly team working environment
- Excellent remuneration
- Develop new skills
- Great training package including all mandatory training organised
- Excellent transport links
We have a number of nursing jobs available across Ireland. To apply or simply to find out more, email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01-2993500.