We are looking for a Practice Nurse to join our team for our night hours and Saturday operations.
Here at Centric Health, we put our patients first and aim to provide them with the best possible care within the community. As we endeavour to expand as a Company, we are looking for the right people to join our teams and help us deliver the right kind of innovative care that we strive towards. As one of the first line to our patients, our Practice Nurses are vital to this initiative as they continue to provide clinical nursing, health promotion and screening in our GP Practices. We are now looking for an approachable, committed, and professional Registered General Nurse who would like to join our team. We are seeking someone who can demonstrate a courteous, sincere and sensitive patient service, whilst also committing to quality and excellent patient care in the practice.
The right candidate will need to have a passion for both Healthcare and the fast-paced culture of a growing company. You will need excellent inter-personal skills and the ability to work as part of a team.
- Must be a Registered General Nurse with An Bord Altranais
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and telephone skills
- Computer literate
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent written and spoken English
Specific Job Details:
Location: Ballyowen Medical, Lucan
Contract: Permanent, Part-Time
Working Hours: 25 hours per week (flexible)
Work Pattern: Monday-Friday: 4pm-8pm (4 working evenings are flexible), Saturday: 9:30am-4:30pm
We are flexible with the working hours, and it is open for discussion.
Benefits of working with Centric Health:
- Pension:The Company will match a 5% employee contribution on a monthly basis.
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme to speak to an independent trusted advisor regarding any personal issues or challenges.
- Sick Leave:Upon completion of your probation, the Company will pay basic salary totaling a maximum of 2 weeks of your contracted hours.
- GP Visits: All Centric employees plus immediate family are eligible for discounted GP visits, in our Centric Health Practices.
- Indemnity:Indemnity is covered under the Company’s policy.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Administering Infant, childhood, flu and other vaccinations
- Administering travel vaccinations
- Travel Advice
Chronic Disease Management
- Cholesterol testing & dietary advice
- Blood pressure monitoring
- Nursing management of chronic respiratory disease & diabetes
- Cervical Screening
- Family Planning
- Opportunistic STI screening
- Sexual Health advice
- Treatment of venous leg ulcers and other skin injuries
- Assessment and treatment of skin lacerations
- Nursing management of skin conditions – eczema, psoriasis
General Nursing Duties
- Health promotion and education
- Telephone triage and advice
- Ear Irrigation
- Administering prescribed long-term medications/injections
Key Skills - What we look for in our employees:
- The ability to remain calm, professional and polite in dealing with our patients and colleagues
- Be professional in your approach to your work
- Be honest and reliable
- Be trustworthy and respectful
- Build and maintain good relationships with all colleagues
- Be willing to take on jobs to balance the team workload
- Aim to communicate well with people at all levels
Develop yourself and others
- Be motivated to learn and develop
- Support, encourage and motivate others
- Coach, guide and give constructive feedback to others
- Excellent written and spoken English is a requirement for this role
For the full job description, queries, or should you wish to be considered please submit your CV or contact (email@example.com).
Centric Health is an equal opportunities employer.