Following recent investment Centric Health is undertaking a significant transformation across multiple facets of its business. As a healthcare organization any change is only made on the basis that it delivers improved clinical care, improves the patient experience, provides an improved professional experience for colleagues and makes commercial sense.
Practice Manager – Centric Health, Dublin City Centre
Contract: Permanent Full Time
Hours: 40 hours per week
Work Pattern: Monday-Friday
The role of Practice Manager involves the smooth and efficient running of a busy GP Practice, overseeing the day to day running of the business, with responsibility for effectiveness in the areas of people management, patient experience, financial performance and operational efficiencies
The successful candidates will be responsible for, but not limited to the following:
Patient Journey & Experience:
- Maintain a culture of patient and customer care and ensure an ongoing focus on improving the quality of the patient experience.
- Oversee the bookings process and ensure the highest level of communication and professionalism
Working alongside the Regional Manager to develop and improve the patient journey
- Deal with patient complaints and feedback and escalate where necessary.
Our People - Leadership and Development of the Team:
- Directly manage, develop and motivate staff, with the aim of building an effective and engaged team.
- Provide leadership to the team, through regular meetings, objective setting, and effective communication.
- Induct new staff, clinicians and locums into practice processes
- Manage admin roster, doctor and nurse sessions to ensure adequate cover and monitor / adjust in line with seasonal requirements.
- Ensure compliance to proper conditions of employment, to include current employment legislation and recognised good practice.
Business & Operational Functions:
- Responsible for general office management and provide reception cover if necessary.
- Responsible for supplies, both medical and administrative.
- Ensure compliance with all statutory and legal regulations. Maximise the use of IT systems (and developing procedures to ensure the effective running of the practice information systems).
- Implement company policies and procedures and introduce systems and workflows where relevant to support such policies
- Manage day to day financial function of the practice, ensuring that daily sales and takings are reconciled, carry out bank lodgements in line with policy, manage petty cash, approve all supplier.
- In conjunction with finance and the operations team, participate in discussions regarding: bank reconciliation, cash flow forecasts, and income (fees and allowances and maximise private income) and expenditure plans.
- Manage GMS patients, new, transfer and nursing home to ensure all GMS payments are paid.
- Providing ad hoc reports or practice information to finance team or regional manager when required
- Previous management experience in a medical or dental practice or other relevant management experience is desirable
Senior administrator experience
- Have strong people management skills, have led and managed a team.
- Have strong business development acumen and have worked in commercial roles managing people and budgets
Centric Health is an equal opportunities employer.
For the full job description, queries, or should you wish to be considered, please contact Erin Rooney at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01 2993500