“Striving to keep people healthy in their own community
Creating career and partnership opportunities for GP’s.
Centric Health are currently hiring for a vocationally trained GP Colleague to join our team in Trim for 8 sessions a week, starting Spring 2020 Long-Term. This position is currently across 2 clinics closely situated in Trim centre, By Summer 2020 we are very excited to see two prominent, highly thought of GP practices coming together, fully computerised state of the art clinic in the centre of Trim. Trim Medical Practice once combined will have an extensive clinical and administrative team with a full ancillary support staff including 6 GP’s, 5 Nurses and 4 Administrative staff.
Benefits you will receive include;
* Competitive initial compensation package
* A progressive and transparent career pathway to include partnership in a group practice with the further financial benefits that accrue
* Significant support in the provision of Professional development
* Flexibility around work-life balance that comes from working in a group practice
* Support on a wide range of ‘day to day’ practice operational issues with the aim of reducing administrative workload
* Bespoke and modern clinical premises to work from with access to a wide range of complimentary ancillary health services
We are open to nurturing any special interests you may have including:
* Comprehensive operational and clinical support enabling your patients to have the best possible care experience
* Support towards continuous professional development with the opportunity to nurture your GP special interest
Our Values are;
The Power of The Team
Courage to fulfil our potential
Relationships built on trust
Pride in what we do – humility in how we do it
Please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Esther Muldowney on 0867793371 to arrange a meeting with our GP partners.
See our website on www.centricgp.ie