Creating career and partnership opportunities for GP’s.
Centric Health are currently hiring a trained GP to join our team, Long-term, in Raheny Medical, Dublin 5. Starting January 2020. Raheny Medical is a purpose-built medical centre in the heart of Raheny. Raheny Medical has a full ancillary supporting staff including 7 GP’s, 4 Practice Nurses and 6 Administrative staff, including an experienced Practice Manager.
Benefits you will receive include:
* Competitive initial compensation package
* A progressive and transparent career pathway to include partnership in a group practice with the further financial benefits that accrue
* Significant support in the provision of Professional development
* Flexibility around work-life balance that comes from working in a group practice
* Support on a wide range of ‘day to day’ practice operational issues with the aim of reducing administrative workload
* Bespoke and modern clinical premises to work from with access to a wide range of complimentary ancillary health services
We are open to nurturing any special interests you may have including:
* Comprehensive operational and clinical support enabling your patients to have the best possible care experience
* Support towards continuous professional development with the opportunity to nurture your GP special interest
Our Values are:
The Power of The Team
Courage to fulfill our potential
Relationships built on trust
Pride in what we do – humility in how we do it.
Please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Esther Muldowney on 01 299 3572 to arrange a meeting with our GP partners.
See our website on www.centricgp.ie
“Striving to keep people healthy in their own community”