GP required for Centric Health Northgate, Drogheda. 8 sessions, Long-Term
Creating career and partnership opportunities for GP’s.
Centric Health are currently hiring a vocationally trained GP to join our team, Long-term, in Northgate Surgery, Drogheda. Starting Early 2020. Northgate Surgery is a member of the North East training scheme and has a full ancillary supporting staff including 2 GP’s, 2 Practice Nurse and 4 Administrative staff. Northgate Surgery is centrally situated in centre of Drogheda just off the M1 motorway making it easily accessible from North Dublin.
Benefits you will receive include;
* Competitive initial compensation package
* A progressive and transparent career pathway to include partnership in a group practice with the further financial benefits that accrue
* Significant support in the provision of Professional development
* Flexibility around work-life balance that comes from working in a group practice
* Support on a wide range of ‘day to day’ practice operational issues with the aim of reducing administrative workload
* Bespoke and modern clinical premises to work from with access to a wide range of complimentary ancillary health services
We are open to nurturing any special interests you may have including:
* Comprehensive operational and clinical support enabling your patients to have the best possible care experience
* Support towards continuous professional development with the opportunity to nurture your GP special interest
Our Values are;
The Power of The Team
Courage to fulfil our potential
Relationships built on trust
Pride in what we do – humility in how we do it
Please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Esther Muldowney on 01 299 3572 to arrange a meeting with our GP partners.
See our website on www.centricgp.ie
“Striving to keep people healthy in their own community”