Centric Health are currently hiring a vocationally trained GP to join our team, Long-term, in St James’s Gate Medical Centre
(Formally Guinness Medical Centre) Dublin 8. Starting early Autumn 2020, 4 sessions per week. St James’s Gate Medical has a legacy of 150 years within the heart of the community of Dublin 8. A friendly, well established, expanding practice. The Clinic is accessible by both bus and Luas and has free designated onsite parking also.
St James’s Gate Medical has a full ancillary supporting staff including 4 GP’s, 2 Practice Nurses and 5 Administrative staff, including a Practice Manager. 15 minute, by appointment only. Clinic uses Socrates PAS System
Benefits you will receive include;
* Competitive initial compensation package, Medical Indemnity included.
* A progressive and transparent career pathway to include partnership in a group practice with the further financial benefits that accrued
* Significant support in the provision of Professional development
* Flexibility around work-life balance that comes from working in a group practice
* Support on a wide range of ‘day to day’ practice operational issues with the aim of reducing administrative workload
* Bespoke and modern clinical premises to work from with access to a wide range of complimentary ancillary health services
We are open to nurturing any special interests you may have including:
* Comprehensive operational and clinical support enabling your patients to have the best possible care experience
* Support towards continuous professional development with the opportunity to nurture your GP special interest
Our Values are;
The Power of The Team
Courage to fulfil our potential
Relationships built on trust
Pride in what we do – humility in how we do it
Please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or call Esther Muldowney on 0867793371 to arrange a meeting with our GP partners.
See our website on www.centricgp.ie