- Permanent full-time
When it comes to Doctor Recruitment, we pride ourselves on being the experts in our field. Locumotion is a doctor-led, GP placement service. We offer Irish and International doctors opportunities to work within Ireland, based on their preferences and availability. We have built up great working relationships with doctors and clients alike, and have been in business for over 15 years.
There is a like-mindedness and can-do attitude that is palpable and we are truly passionate about what we do. Our company values define us as a group of colleagues, and resonate to the heart of everything that we do:
- Patient Centric
- The Power of the Team
- Relationships based on trust
- Courage to fulfil our potential
- Pride in what we do – humility in how we do it
Who we look for:
We are excited to speak to ambitious and target-driven individuals - who have a strong academic background coupled with a proven track record working in a professional, service-driven environment, not necessarily in the Healthcare sector.
You will be:
- Highly energetic and self-motivated
- An excellent communicator, negotiator and relationship builder
- Organised and efficient, with good keyboard and admin skills.
You will engage with our account managers to understand talent needs. You will understand and utilise online recruiting resources to identify candidates, as well as develop campaigns to attract new talent. You will work with a sourcing admin to build a comprehensive candidate pipeline.
- Leverage online recruiting resources (e.g. LinkedIn, Indeed, and other sources) to identify candidates.
- Utilise Boolean search strings and related techniques to identify talent
- Work with sourcing administrator and GP Team to build comprehensive candidate pipeline.
- Conduct general, straight forward data mining, targeted searches, and outreach to various resources to source potential candidates, including head-hunting.
- Enter and track candidate data in various electronic systems and runs standard reports as required.
- Assist and provide support for the evaluation of current initiatives, strategies, pipelines, tools, technologies, job boards, etc. and identify, recommend and develop best practices in sourcing.
- Develop campaigns and strategy to attract new talent.
- Prior recruitment experience essential, particularly new business development.
- Previous experience in medical recruitment and sales an advantage
- Team Leadership experience
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Methodical, structured, organised person
- An ability to work on own initiative
For enquires regarding the role or to submit a CV please contact Ciara Rowan by email at Ciara.firstname.lastname@example.org or call (01) 299 3512.