Creating career and partnership opportunities for GP’s.
Centric Health Ennis are currently hiring for a vocationally trained GP Colleague to join our team in Ennis for 6 / 8 sessions a week, starting September 2019 Short-Term with the possibility to extend to a Long-Term position. This position is currently across 2 clinics closely situated in Ennis Town centre, By the end of July 2019 we are very excited to see three prominent, highly thought of GP practices coming together, in a fully computerised state of the art clinic in the centre of Ennis
Ennis Medical Practice once combined will have an extensive clinical and administrative team with a full ancillary support staff including 5 GP’s, 4 Nurses, 1 PCA and 4 Administrative staff.
Benefits you will receive include;
* Competitive initial compensation package
* A progressive and transparent career pathway to include partnership in a group practice with the further financial benefits that accrue
* Significant support in the provision of Professional development
* Flexibility around work-life balance that comes from working in a group practice
* Support on a wide range of ‘day to day’ practice operational issues with the aim of reducing administrative workload
* Bespoke and modern clinical premises to work from with access to a wide range of complimentary ancillary health services
We are open to nurturing any special interests you may have including:
* Comprehensive operational and clinical support enabling your patients to have the best possible care experience
* Support towards continuous professional development with the opportunity to nurture your GP special interest
Our Values are;
The Power of The Team
Courage to fulfil our potential
Relationships built on trust
Pride in what we do – humility in how we do it
Please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or call Esther Muldowney on 0867793371 to arrange a meeting with our GP partners.
See our website on www.centricgp.ie