Creating career and partnership opportunities for GP’s.
Centric Health are currently hiring a trained GP to join our team, Long-term.
This position is across 2 closely located clinics on Dublin’s Southside. Woodstown Medical Centre, Knocklyon and Dundrum Medical, Dublin 16. Starting December 2019. This position is across 4 days Thursday – Sunday, 2 full days in Woodstown Thursday and Friday and morning sessions Saturday and Sunday in Dundrum. Newly renovated Woodstown Medical has been at the heart of the community for over 10 years. Dundrum Medical is a purpose-built medical centre ideally located within Dundrum Town Centre. Both clinics has a full ancillary supporting staff Practice Nurses and Administrative staff, All under the expert care of 2 experienced Practice Managers.
Benefits you will receive include;
* Competitive initial compensation package
* A progressive and transparent career pathway to include partnership in a group practice with the further financial benefits that accrue
* Significant support in the provision of Professional development
* Flexibility around work-life balance that comes from working in a group practice
* Support on a wide range of ‘day to day’ practice operational issues with the aim of reducing administrative workload
* Bespoke and modern clinical premises to work from with access to a wide range of complimentary ancillary health services
We are open to nurturing any special interests you may have including:
* Comprehensive operational and clinical support enabling your patients to have the best possible care experience
* Support towards continuous professional development with the opportunity to nurture your GP special interest
Our Values are;
The Power of The Team
Courage to fulfil our potential
Relationships built on trust
Pride in what we do – humility in how we do it
Please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or call Esther Muldowney on 01 299 3572 to arrange a meeting with our GP partners.
See our website on www.centricgp.ie
“Striving to keep people healthy in their own community”