Creating career and partnership opportunities for GP’s.
Centric Health is currently hiring for a vocationally trained GP to join our team, Long-Term, in
Carlow Medical for 6 sessions a week, starting August 2019.
Carlow Medical has full ancillary supporting staff including 3 GP's, 3 Nurses and 3 Administrative staff, offering a range of complementary services to enable you to treat your patients effectively and efficiently. Our aim is to support the practices and our colleagues throughout their professional careers by enabling them to concentrate on what they enjoy most: caring for their patients.
Benefits you will receive include;
* Competitive initial compensation package
* A progressive and transparent career pathway to include partnership in a group practice with the further financial benefits that accrue
* Significant support in the provision of Professional development
* Flexibility around work-life balance that comes from working in a group practice
* Support on a wide range of ‘day to day’ practice operational issues with the aim of reducing administrative workload
* Comprehensive operational and clinical support enabling your patients to have the best possible care experience
We are open to nurturing any special interests you may have including:
* Support towards continuous professional development with the opportunity to nurture your GP special interest
Our Values are;
The Power of The Team
Courage to fulfill our potential
Relationships built on trust
Pride in what we do – humility in how we do it.
Please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Esther Muldowney on 0867793371 to arrange a meeting with our GP partners.