Facilities Coordinator - Centric Health
Location: Remote and Various Locations
Salary: Not disclosed
Contract: Permanent Full-time
Centric Health provides Primary Healthcare GP and Specialist Care to over 400,000 patients across Ireland each year. Our goal is To Provide Our Patients with the Best Available Care, which all our employees contribute towards throughout their roles.
Here at Centric Health, we are currently seeking a Facilities Coordinator to join us and help lead our various projects across Ireland. You will be responsible for overseeing projects, the management of expenses and the successful delivery of multiple developments. You will be involved in all stages of the projects – from the initial design and budgeting, subcontractor procurement, the management of the account, to the handover stage. You will be working with our design team.
The successful candidate will need to have a passion for the fast-paced culture of a growing company as they work across a number of high-profile projects.
- General Quantity Surveying support/duties.
- Assist with the completion of projects according to varying specifications.
- Developing new sites ensuring the proper planning, fire certs and DAC are in place under current building regulations
- Point of contact for any building issues.
- On site liaison with management and the design team
- Scheduling, coordination and monitoring the repair and maintenance activities of facilities on all Centric Health sites.
- Obtaining quotes when requested from vendors and suppliers as to price, delivery, and other details.
- Ensuring consistent compliance with companies Health, Safety & Quality policies and procedures.
- Control the costs for all building works and renovations.
- Prepare accurate progress reports.
- Provide accurate project costings & cashflow reports.
- Liaise with Finance department on a regular basis regarding costs and cashflow.
- Agree new Leases \ AFL with our legal team, review and manage the leases on premises.
- Conduct risk analysis evaluations.
- Liaise with the Practice Managers, Regional Managers, and Ops Team on a regular basis.
- Batchelor’s degree in Quantity Surveying or relevant facility management qualifications
- 3+ years’ experience is essential
- Proven ability to interact with multidisciplinary team across multiple locations.
- Excellent knowledge of building regulations and legislation.
- Proven record of excellent budget management.
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written, and presentation skills.
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills, with demonstrable experience delivering multiple projects.
- A problem solver with good judgement; can ‘think on their feet’, with ability to deal with several tasks simultaneously and find cost effective solutions.
- Strong time management skills
- Highly motivated and target driven.
- Ability to work independently & as part of a team.
- Have own transport and a full clean driver’s licence is essential
- Experience of working in multidisciplinary teams with internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent written and spoken English is a requirement for this role
If you are interested in this position, or would like to learn more about it, please contact Siobhan Clarke Boyden at firstname.lastname@example.org
Centric Health is an equal opportunities employer.