Role: Business Partner-Corporate Development
Hours: Full Time
Location: Balally with requirement to travel (within Ireland) extensively
Purpose of Position:
- Direct engagement with GPs in relation to the acquisition of their practices.
- Working with the Corporate Development team to identify new target practices and strategies to support the development of Centric Health in Ireland.
- Work on financial and operational models with the relevant stakeholders in Centric to present new opportunities for approval.
- Project support, as determined by the Commercial Director, to support the general corporate development of the group.
- Support the development of a more co-ordinated approach to our channel for new business (solicitors, accountants, advisors) across Ireland.
- Represent the organisation with multiple stakeholders involved in completion of transactions.
- Development of models, plans and strategies as to how to improve and increase the acquisition process.
- Co-ordinate onboarding processes with operational teams.
- Management of understanding of clinical operations and specifically GP
- Sales and development background
- Well networked with GP environment
- Financial analysis
- Contract negotiation
For full job description, queries or should you wish to be considered please submit your CV to Erin Rooney(firstname.lastname@example.org) on 01 299 3500