Purpose of Position:
Centric Health is a fast-growing organisation in the developing primary healthcare sector in Ireland. We are realigning the finance function to support our growth in General Practice and have an exciting opportunity for an Accounts Assistant. The Accounts Assistant will join the finance team to produce timely and accurate financial reporting for group accounting and finance business partners, enabling the growth and success of the business.
You will need to have a passion for both Healthcare and the fast-paced culture of a growing company. You will need excellent inter-personal skills and the ability to work as part of a team.
Contract: Permanent, Full-Time
Working Pattern: Monday - Friday
Location: Balally, Dundrum, Dublin 16
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Supporting the Finance Business Partners and group accounting by assisting with the monthly preparation of management accounts within specified deadlines
- Preparation of accounts to trial balance stage primarily:
- Income journals and PSWT recording
- Payroll journals
- Reconciliation of balance sheet accounts for reporting
- Other tasks may include:
- Bank, petty cash and credit card transactions posting and reconciliations
- Accruals, prepayments and intercompany transactions
- Accounts receivable invoicing and accounts payable assistance
- Assisting with the preparation and reporting of company KPI’s
- Ensuring compliance with internal control processes
- All Centric staff have a responsibility to work with the company risk management strategy and its requirements
- All Centric staff, but particularly those with direct patient contact, have a responsibility for the prevention of infection
- Other duties deemed appropriate by the Financial Controller
Responsibilities for Continuous Self Development:
The job holder is responsible for maintaining their own continuous self development in agreement with the Financial Controller. The Financial Controller will work with the HR Team to identify resources available to increase professional development. The job holder will attend mandatory training required for the role.
- 2+ years accounts experience
- IATI or Part qualified ACA/ ACCA / CIMA
- Strong skills in Excel
- Accounts Package – Microsoft Dynamics NAV desirable
- Strong time management skills with an ability to prioritise
- Excellent interpersonal skills and team player as the person will deal internally with different colleagues for each business unit, with business managers and external customer and suppliers.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Ability to identify areas for improvement and implement change.
- Confident committed individual who works well under pressure.
- The ability to remain calm, professional and polite in dealing with our patients and colleagues
- Be professional in your approach to your work
- Be honest and reliable
- Be trustworthy and respectful
- Build and maintain good relationships with all colleagues
- Be willing to take on jobs to balance the team workload
- Aim to communicate well with people at all levels
- Welcome and embrace change, with a positive attitude
Develop yourself and others
- Be motivated to learn and develop
- Support, encourage and motivate others
- Coach, guide and give constructive feedback to others
- Excellent written and spoken English is a requirement for this role
Centric Health are an equal opportunities employer.
To apply for this job or for further information please contact Jessica Reilly on 01 299 3512 or at email@example.com