In 2004, Centric Health was founded by 2 Doctors on the premise that everyone deserves access to affordable, compassionate, great medical care in their own community. Today, with a team of over 100 collegiate doctors in more than 30 locations throughout Ireland and growing, we are searching for more doctors who share our ambition.
What you can expect
- A progressive and transparent career partnership pathway
- Modern practices within state of the art, multi-disciplinary medical centre facilities with access to a wide range of complementary services to enable you to treat your patients effectively and efficiently
- Comprehensive operational and clinical support from Centric Health enabling your patients to have the best possible care experience
- A financial package that rewards your success
- A supportive system that’s enables your work-life balance
- Support towards continuous professional development with the opportunity to nurture a GP special interest
- A highly collaborative and innovative work environment with like-minded doctors, dentists and nurses
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to collaborate with colleagues and patients
- Awareness and appreciation of the patient and the ability to empathise with and treat patients with dignity and respect
- Passionate about continuous professional and clinical development
- Ability to work efficiently and accurately
What our Doctors say about working with Centric Health…
“I am happy to work with a great group of forward thinking individuals in partnership with Centric. It is exciting to be at the forefront of the clinical improvements that we are trying to implement in our practice and across a range of practices which should both alleviate our workload and improve patient safety and outcomes”. GP Partner January 2017
- Member of the Irish College of General Practitioners
Doctor Jobs Available
- Full-time, Part-time and Partnership GP opportunities available throughout Ireland.
How to apply
If this sounds like an opportunity that matches your skills, ethos and goals, we want to hear from you. Please send your CV to Aoife.Murphy@centrichealth.ie or call Aoife Murphy on 01-2993542.