Shared Services Administrator: Dublin, Centric Health
We are currently building a new centralised "shared services" team based in Head Office, Dundrum, that will support the wider Centric Health primary care frontline teams in Ireland.
The main purpose of these roles are to support the smooth day to day running of our Primary Care Practices and ensure an excellent patient experience.
Required Experience and Qualifications
The successful candidates will be responsible for but not limited to responding to and effectively managing patient enquiries across a defined group of practices in line with pre agreed protocols and processes, such as:
- Streamlined result management
- Scheduling and confirming appointments
- Management of all other patient queries & assisting patients navigate our services
- Planned scheduling of all patient self-management programme's (e.g. Cycles of Care programme's)
- Participation in running & acting on scheduled reports, audits & surveys
The candidate must:
- Enjoy working with a wide range of stakeholders and be experienced in delivering excellent customer service
- Have an excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Be able to confidently work within a busy team and environment
- Be able to prioritise competing demands, often within tight timescale's
- Have meticulous attention to detail & excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Preferably have previous experience working in a healthcare industry
Contract: Permanent - Full Time & Part Time
Salary - Not Disclosed
Last Updated - 12/01/2017
Please forward CV Applications to email@example.com or call 01 299 3500 for more information.